1. i used a book, pencil and oil pastels. I chose a book because i think it is a unique idea. A lot of people used book pages but not an entire book
2. This is my dear aunt sheila. I couldn't find a picture of her so i just have a picture of this man.
1.For my project i chose my hand drawing with a chalk background. i chose to do this piece because it shows my growth from the beginning of the year till now. I used to suck at drawing hands and i mean i still do but ive gotten 10x better.
2. I started with the hand, just because i was bored one night. Then i decided to add a background. it turned out not looking as good as i wanted but i still like it.
3. Probably the hand. I like how i realistic it is.
4. I would change the background and the middle finger. The middle finger is supposed to be bent but it looks very small.
Step 1: Describe- tell exactly what you see
Step 2: Analyze- use the elements/principles to reflect upon the art form
Step 3: Interpret- What is the artist trying to say? What caused the artist to say it? Is there any historical meaning that surrounds the work? Why was it made in that style?
Step 4: Evaluate- How successful or important is the work?
Step One: This piece is a watercolor painting that views a lake.
Step two: The artist used shading to show the reflection on the water.
Step three: The artist is trying to show people the beauty of natural. Global warming is occurring and it is important to stop it. It is a picture that is from the past and it symbolized how earth isn't going to last forever, so we need to take care of it.
Step 4: This painting is extremely important because of the fact that is it revolves around the earth and life.
(i didn't have a phone to take a picture)
1. I made a stack of pancakes. First i got clay and i threw it so it didnt have air bubbles. then i flattened it out in the roller thing. then i put the slab of clay around a pipe to get it the size i wanted. i also made the base and the lid. I added rolls of clay to make it look like a stacks of pancakes. then i added butter and syrup as my final touches before putting it in the kiln. After I took it out, i started to glaze it. I had to mix colors to find the perfect pancake color (i wasn't perfect and it turned out orange) then i finished it by putting it back in the kiln.
2. I stole the idea off of pinterest (im not that creative)
3. the most sucessful part of my piece was the actual clay box itself. it ended up looking really good and similar to an real stack of pancakes. But if i were to redo my piece i would change the color. it didnt end up looking as good as i wanted it to.
4. I am really considering signing up for sculpture. I really enjoy it and its something i could see myself doing in the future. im debating between art 2 or sculpture!
Brother and cousin
Pencil and colored pencil
She is going to continue coloring it and add paper to the background
20 Inspirations: www.pinterest.com/rileygalvin123/
The idea of the installation is that everyone has their own definition of love and how they show it. I think the installation was very successful because we all worked together and since the meaning of it is love, we all created a good bond and defined the meaning of true friendship.. maybe not. To make it better, we could have added more hearts surrounding the word love and add some hanging hearts.
For this piece i chose a book, a candle and scrunchies. The reason i picked a book was because books let me escape reality and get me into a great moves. My next item is a candle. I love candles because they smell really good and they have a really good aesthetic for fall. Next i included a paint brush; i really like to paint and it is something that is special to me. Lastly i chose scrunchies because they are the most useful thing ever; they are cute and helpful. Honestly i just picked these items in my room randomly but saying why i chose them makes me grateful for them:-)
The best thing about my painting is the shading; i like the way it looks on the book. The worst thing about my painting is the shape of the book and how uneven it is or hoe blab the scrunchies look.
For this piece I chose acrylic paint because allows me to show lots of detail.
This place is important to me because its a lake that my parents got married on. Every time I go there it brings back great memories of that. The best part of my piece is the sky, its probably the best part of the painting. My least favorite part of the painting is the trees, it looks more like a black rectangle. I chose watercolor because it allows me to not have that much detail and i enjoy the look of that style.